Sunday, July 13, 2008

No photos

I'm still taking photos, but only just got a card reader (our last one was on Rene's previous work's computer, which he had to return) and I still don't have photoshop on this computer yet, and I'm not posting any photos while they're still naked (as in, unedited, unphotoshopped!).

That's why I haven't been posting to my blog much. Between being ill and just having no photos to post. Hopefully we'll get these things through the mail soon which will allow us to use our old hard drives, and we can get the files and things we need from it. All my brushes and photoshop actions etc. And we'll get this machine up and running for some photo editing.

I'm having serious photoshop withdrawl right now.



1 comment:

Brandy Ellen Photography said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog...come back soon...and I look forward to seeing some of your stuff soon!