Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All moved in

We had TONS of people over helping us move at the weekend. It was very uplifting to see so many people caring enough to help us out. It all went really smoothly. We're really enjoying our new place. there are wee girls living next door who Kaya and Lana love playing with. It's so much quieter here than our last house.


Ok here are pics..

Front of house



hallway



master bedrooom



Girls bedroom (we needed to get them bunkbeds because we didn't have enough room for the others)



bathroom


kitchen and dining area



livingroom


Bakcyard - my favourite part - there are wild groundsquirrels that come right up to our back window. And woodpeckers.




And here's a video of me walking through the house. I guess you could call it a virtual tour







4 comments:

Diane Rooney said...

Congrats on a smooth move! So glad you had lots of help. Yay! It looks so beautiful... what an outlook and so nice for the girls to have other wee'uns to play with. Thinking of you all x

snobound said...

The house looks great!! Glad all went well for your move. I love all the yard space you've got, and I bet it's in a much quieter neighborhood with tons less traffic - a much better place for the kids to play.

xoxoxo

Kinsleys5 said...

Looks great! I especially love the non-sloping floors!! ;-)

Morgan said...

It looks great! Wow, so much yard to play in. :) And I must say everything looked neat and tidy - way to go! My house has never looked that great the week after a move. :)