Friday, February 1, 2008

SIMAS part 2




This is very near the top of the list of stuff I miss about Scotland.


I HATE grocery shopping. It's such a task. I hate walking all around the store, forgetting something and having to walk about half a mile to get back to the aisle at the other side of the store, and especially the waiting in line for ever to pay. It takes up a whole evening which would be much better spent doing....well pretty much anything else!
Back in Scotland, we'd go to tesco if we felt like we wanted to. Otherwise I just had to click, add items to my list, virtual check out, all while sitting down. Someone else would pack it and deliver it to my door. I didn't realise at the time what a luxury it was.





2 comments:

Diane Rooney said...

Oh Denise, I know what you mean. You poor thing. I love that I can get my shopping delivered. Steve and I go out shopping when we want to just have a break and wander round but it's cool to be able to get it delivered!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I miss having my shopping delivered too. I am so homesick .I thought it would be better second time around, I cant believe it.