Monday, November 26, 2007

Back from Minnesota

Sorry I didn't update this for a few days after we got back. I just wanted to recover on Saturday then on Sunday we were all hit with some sort of tummy bug which thankfully is all better now.

We had fun at the family reunion. Sort of made me miss mum more than usual...I was a bit teary a couple of times.


It was snowy on thanksgiving which was nice. Helped us feel all festive.

Rene wore his kilt, which is really tight on him now! But he was his usual bouncy sociable self and everyone loved him.

My glasses broke and I had one lense out so I could see anything, my head hurt and I looked like I had one huge eye and one small one. Taking photos was more challenging too, with the eye situation...but I still got a few.

more here http://www.monkeys.smugmug.com/gallery/3887961#225383801











No comments: