Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thankful for seasons

So far we've experienced Spring, Summer and now fall in Lincoln. I've loved it all so much.

Spring was on the way out when we arrived early May, it was already getting really hot. Everything was beautiful though, flowers in full bloom etc.

Summer was so hot it's so much fun. Playing in the paddling pool nearly every day, then coming in to sit in the air cpnditioning for a while before we completely melt. I love it.

Fall is so pretty. There are so many trees here the colors are gorgeous. And the backyard squirrels have been so busy collecting all the nuts and things.

Here are some fall pics


I love the changing seasons. I look forward to Winter. I get bored too easily, but here there's not a chance to get bored with the weather.



No comments: