Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ER visit tonight

We were just getting supper ready when Lana started screaming. Turns out Kaya decided to drag her along the floor and popped Lana's elbow out of place. Nursemaid's elbow. She's had it happen once before.

After receiving instructions over the phont I attempted to pop it in place myself, but she was in so much pain, I couldn't stand it, and I was scared I was going to do more damage.

So we made a make-shift sling out of tights and put her arm up and took her to ER.

Once the Dr came through he only took a minute or so to pop it back and she seems much better now. Now we just need to pay for it. Ugh. We'll finally have our deductable paid off in time for the new policy to kick in. Annoying. I'm glad she feels better though.

Kaya feels very guilty. She's pampering Lana to try to make up for it.



No comments: