Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Sister

Just more than a week until my baby girl turns 2. I can't believe how fast it's passing. Zoe is so full of charisma and mischief and conversation. I can't imagine life without her.

Here's a song we sing affectionately to her, and I do feel a tad guilty when she sings along and doesn't quite realize what the song means. We do love her, really. The song mentions being 1 year old so I figured I'd better hurry and get it finished before she turns 2. I've used photos from the past year *sniff sniff* quite emotional looking through them all.

I had to split it in two to upload to smugmug.







4 comments:

snobound said...

"Little sister, I guess we love her, lets have another..." I think that song needs to be banned from the Docherty household! Don't think we need to encourage that. Great photos though! :^)

Niecey said...

And then there's a bit that says "one more little sister, two more little sisters"

Maybe prophetic??? ;-)

snobound said...

Oh Lord, rescue us now and in the hour of our death....

Niecey said...

But I make such great kids! Why quit when you know you're so good at something?