Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Interview with kids

I posted this to facebook, and thought it might be nice to post it here too



1. What is something mom always says to you?
Kaya: Good morning
Lana: I love you
Zoe: No

2. What makes mom happy?
Kaya: When I give you treats
Lana: When I hug you and kiss you
Zoe: You

3. What makes mom sad?
Kaya: If I ever go away from you
Lana: When I be bad to you
Zoe: Sad (then did the asl sign for sad)

4..What makes your mom laugh?
kaya: If I take funny pictures of things, like Zoe
Lana: When um....I do crazy things
Zoe: ha ha ha ha ha

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Kaya: Her mum and dad kept saying, "we tease you because we love you"
Lana: When you were playing with your brother
Zoe: No, I'm a girl, princess

6. How old is your mom?
Kaya: 27
Lana: 27
Zoe: no, I can't

7. How tall is your mom?
Kaya: Daddy is just a little bigger than you
Lana: You're a bit like yogurt
Zoe: I no know

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Kaya: Spend time with your children
Lana: Spending time with me and Glenn
Zoe: Thing to do, it's broken (her necklace broke)

9. What does your mom do when you are not home?
Kaya: Lie in bed, doing the laptop. Sometimes get up to eat
Lana: I don't like going outside to play
Zoe: Daddy's go to work


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kaya: Because you were really good at doing pictures
Lana: For being good at smiling
Zoe: Glasses

11. What is your mom really good at?
Kaya: Making meals for us
Lana: Giving Glenn milk
Zoe: Why not?

12 What is your mom not good at?
Kaya: Being brave when you see bugs or when you go to the zoo with crocodiles
Lana: of being afraid of spiders. A spider's on you mummy!
Zoe: macaroni, banana.

13. What does your mom do for a job
Kaya: Do pictures
Lana: Keeping us safe
Zoe: Ponies

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Kaya: vegetarian stuff
Lana: lick
Zoe: I eat! I hungy.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kaya: I'm proud of you for making lots of food every day
Lana: um..kittens. I don't want to do this one. And zebras.
Zoe: huh?

16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
Kaya: Sarah Jane
Lana: Sarah (from land before time)
Zoe: Strawberry shortcake

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Kaya: We have special times
Lana: play together
Zoe: together, mummy

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Kaya: We both like harry potter and sarah jane, and at least I like Dr who and daddy watches it with me, even though it is scary sometimes.
Lana: I think you have the same ears as me.
Zoe: no

19. How are we different?
Kaya: You have dark dark dark brown hair and I have brownish blonde hair. And your eyes are different from my eyes.
Lana: Chin
Zoe: a poop

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kaya: Because I just know. And you say it to me all the time. And you do stuff for me, and get stuff for me, and watch movies with me, and once you let me play your laptop.
Lana: Because you sing my song
Zoe: a poop

21. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
Kaya: to that band you like to listen to.
Lana: the tent
Zoe: a poop (I'd better go change her!)



1 comment:

Kinsleys5 said...

This was a great read - I keep laughing out loud, esp at Zoe's responses. ;-) Matt's on his lunch break behind me going "shh!" b/c he's trying to read his book but he can't help but ask "what? what?!" every time I laugh. ;-)