Saturday, November 14, 2009

I don't have the heart to stop him

Zoe came to me excitedly telling me that a squirrel was eating our chair. What an imagination she must have.

Then I saw it for myself. He has been tearing our patio chair open, ripping out the stuffing and taking it with him, presumably to keep him warm for the winter. We're going to have to repair it, restuff it and stitch a patch on. And I should take the cushions all in the house to stop him from causing any more damage...but I don't have the heart to. Because he needs to stay warm in the winter. *sigh*






3 comments:

Jenni said...

Aw, I don't think I'd manage to stop him either! Getting ready for hibernation...

Maybe if you have any spare stuffing around, or buy some from a fabric shop... leave it out for him! Might stop him tearing the rest of your cushions and chairs up!

DJ said...

You softarse, what are you like?! lol!!!

Liberty said...

OMGosh!!! I wouldn't stop him either. He is very resourceful...

Thanks for entering the giveaway to win one of my cozies. Good luck!

xxoo,
Liberty