Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ahhh this is the weather I'm talking about

Today according to our car, it reached 70 degrees. Looks like Spring is here at last! We went to the park today, at 5.30 after Daddy came home. We played for a couple hours until it started getting dark. Lots of fun.

Yesterday it was in the 50s I think, and we went out to play in the back yard. Because the snow has recently melted it was just a mud fest in the yard! I was clearning up leaves from the fall which have sat rotting over winter. I got 5 large bags full! My legs ache today. I didn't realise how much excersise it was at the time.

And Kaya and I played frisbee which required me to use some muscles I hadn't used in a while.

Good fun. I'm soooo happy for the nicer weather and a chance to get fresh air and enjoy the outdoors.

Mmmmm mud. Yum.


Remember to check out all our March 2008 photos at SMUGMUG



3 comments:

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

isn't this warm weather fabulous??! we've been enjoying it too.
love the pics, esp. little mud chin. hehe. her pigtails are too cute!

Kinsleys5 said...

Sooo jealous here in cold snowy NY!

Diane Rooney said...

Oh yes, absolutely - warm sun, fresh air - so good for the little ones and us of course ;) x