Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful for sleep

I'm going to do this thankful thing again like I did last year. Just from now until Thanksgiving, I'll think of something I'm thankful for.

Today it's how good Glenn is at sleeping. This boy is just perfect in every way. He is so extremely sweet natured, he rarely complains or cries. He's so happy to just hang out with us and be cuddled and be a part of our chaos.

And he loves sleeping! We have the arms reach co-sleeper which attaches to the side of our bed and keeps him close to me, yet still in his own safe little space. I feed him and lay him in there at about 10pm and he goes right to sleep and sleeps through til morning most nights. When he doesn't sleep through he just wakes once to nurse and goes right back to sleep.



He's such a doll and such an easy baby to look after. I'm so privileged to be the one that gets to take care of him and raise him. He's just incredible.


Kaya is thankful


Lana is thankful



2 comments:

snobound said...

Lovely videos of the kids - although it looks like K is about to lose her pants! What are you trying to do - turn her into a rapper?

Kinsleys5 said...

What a beautiful picture of little sleeping Glenn. I LOVE the new picture at the top of the blog of all the kids too. You're on your way to 7 dwarves! ;-) Too cute.