Monday, May 4, 2009

"Not Me" Monday

I'm joining in for the first time, with MckMama at My Charming Kids for - Not Me Monday. Basically, you fess up about stuff you wish you hadn't really done, by sarcastically saying you didn't actually do them at all. And you're supposed to wear a sheepish expression on your face while you do it, so I'll attempt it now...how's that? (I made that last bit up)

Ok, I did NOT go to Food Net today, only to notice, after being there for 10 mins and wondering why everyone was staring at me, that a button was undone, and my bra was on showcase.

I also did NOT go to Food Net wearing shorts, revealing incredibly hairy legs. As in, 3 weeks worth of unshaven legs.

I did NOT stop off at the house with the kids before taking them to the zoo, only to grab a razor, and also did NOT subsequently dry shave my legs in the zoo parking lot.

I did NOT buy (unhealthy) pop corn and 2 cupcakes (with refined sugar, food colorings, refined white flour - the LOT) to share with between the kids and I.

Zoe did NOT pick up a piece of pop corn from the ground, which a bird had been pecking at. And she most certainly did NOT then eat said popped kernel of corn. And I did not giggle a little to myself.

I did NOT turn 28 years old today.







7 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Happy Birthday! You are still young!!!

I so have NOT gone places with unshaved legs either! The thought of dry shaving made me wince!

Hope you had a great day!

Blessedw5mom said...

Great Mot Me Monday!

Happy Happy Birthday!

AllisonB said...

Happy, happy birthday! You make me laugh with all of your adventures!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Happy belated birthday, woman!!

~Shaye

lislynn said...

Happy Birthday!!

Dry shaving???? You must have been SUPER desperate... My legs are cringing in sympathy...

Michelle M. said...

Happy Birthday! We are only about two weeks apart in age :)

DJ said...

Happy Birthday, young lady!!!