Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Reunion

I kept promising I'd post pics from the family reunion in Joplin and tell you all how it went. It's been so long now (like, over a week) and I can't be bothered giving a detailed account of something that's like old news now.

But I'll say this much.
I had a ton of fun.
I got to meet my grandfather for the first time ever.
It rained like crazy all morning.
It cleared up beautifully for the afternoon.
I got to meet an Aunt and a cousin I had never met before.
I have an awesome family.
They are very musical.
We made memories we'll keep forever.

Here are some pics.

My gorgeous 12 year old brother


Mum, her sister and their Dad


































4 comments:

lislynn said...

Hey! I saw a fellow violinist! Who's that??

Awesome pics, btw. Again :) Looks like a wonderful time was had by all.

Mrs. H said...

Love all your pictures but especially the one of the entire group on the bridge! Beautiful!!!

DJ said...

Fantastic pix, looks like you all had a great time!

Michelle M. said...

Beautiful photos! It looks like a great family reunion.