Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Reunion

I kept promising I'd post pics from the family reunion in Joplin and tell you all how it went. It's been so long now (like, over a week) and I can't be bothered giving a detailed account of something that's like old news now.

But I'll say this much.
I had a ton of fun.
I got to meet my grandfather for the first time ever.
It rained like crazy all morning.
It cleared up beautifully for the afternoon.
I got to meet an Aunt and a cousin I had never met before.
I have an awesome family.
They are very musical.
We made memories we'll keep forever.

Here are some pics.

My gorgeous 12 year old brother


Mum, her sister and their Dad


































4 comments:

Herb of Grace said...

Hey! I saw a fellow violinist! Who's that??

Awesome pics, btw. Again :) Looks like a wonderful time was had by all.

Krystal said...

Love all your pictures but especially the one of the entire group on the bridge! Beautiful!!!

DJ said...

Fantastic pix, looks like you all had a great time!

Michelle M. said...

Beautiful photos! It looks like a great family reunion.