Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tot Talk Tuesday



There, see, I promised I'd have it going again net week. Sorry about that.

Zoe randomly told me,
"I wike candy. My best friend Alex is cool. My best friend Alex is naked."

He is naked very often. She insists "He is ALWAYS naked".

Lana loves her kitty. She told me,
"Mum, Stormy is cuter than all the other cats. And he's cuter than the flowers and the trees and the birds and the houses and the bricks. And he's even cuter than that green wall."

Zoe has started enjoying playing the computer recently. She is quite good with controlling the mouse and is incredible at understanding instructions and playing the games. She particularly likes the PBS kids website, but she calls it, "keepie ess kids"

I just edited to add a new one that she just said right now. She suddenly announced, "I want a pig".
"you want a pig?"
"Yeah. To buy one. I wanna buy a pig"
"you want to buy a pig? To eat?" (I thought it would be interesting to see what she'd say)

"No" She said it like I just made the most ridiculous suggestion and must have a few screws loose. "We don't eat pigs! We eat FOOD!".









--------------

Read what a Tot Talk Tuesday is and how you can join in here, remember to include the following code in your blog




And please do join in! The more the merrier!





1 comment:

lady mommy said...

I swear something about being naked is just awe inspiring for toddlers. Sierra is obsessed with Jeffery being naked or herself being naked or everything being naked. Your children are so funny, they always bring a smile to my face when I read your posts :)