Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Zoe's vocabulary



At 15 months old, Zoe's vocabulary has become explosive. She's learning new words every day and saying things we didn't know she knew. She has a few phrases too.

Here are some of the words she says:

mama, dada, Kaya, banana, out, bed, hat, teeth, cheese, balloon, cracker, want, sad, sore, bath, wet, splash, stuck, ow, poop, diaper, head, bump, baby, bear, puppy, cat (although her word for cat sounds more like she's saying dog!), uncle doug, duck, quack, bird, tweet, dressed, feet, peekaboo, please, messy

And some of the phrases:
"where go mama?"
"where's your face?"
"what's that?"
"want it banana" (or want it, whatever else)
"to the sky" (when I ask "how much do I love you?")
"I did it"
"there it is"
"up the stairs"
"oops-a-daisy"


There are loads more, I just can't remember them all just now. She talks and babbles all the time.



4 comments:

William said...

You say Diaper?????????

I still say Nappy!

Kinsleys5 said...

Ugh, soo cute! She is looking so big! Stop letting her grow!! ;-)

Kinsleys5 said...

I was showing Matt your recent picture of Zoe. We were both saying she's looking more like a combination of you & Rene. Matt says she still kind of looks like Kaya but she has your eyes. She's a cute one for sure. :-)

Kinsleys5 said...

Might I also mention I LOVE the dress she's wearing!! I want it for myself!!