Friday, December 12, 2008

I guess today is poop day

It caught me unawares. I didn't realize he was due a poop any time soon. But he apparently was. And wow. I was practically cleaning it off all 4 walls. I was elbow deep in cheese sauce heaven. It was on his legs and feet, up his back, all over the bed. And it had pooled in his diaper, I named it loch poopy and you probably could have gone fishing in it. That was a lot of poop.

When I finally cleaned him up, I picked him up and he let out a roaring loud burp and I just thought, "he's such a boy. He'd make his daddy proud".

And now he's completely zonked out, sleeping on my chest. He's exhausted from all that work.



5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Maezie was a pooper like that too! "cheese sauce heaven" - gross, but oh so true!!! :)

Kyleigh was a pretty regular pooper, so when Maezie came along and would go 4 or more days without a poop, I got worried at first. Then I read that it's totally normal. But holy cow, when the poop day arrived - watch out! It was EVERYWHERE!! Such a mess. You wonder how so much poop can come out of such a tiny baby, don't you? :)

snobound said...

At first I thought you were talking about Rene!

Side note: Your father says, "there is no cheese sauce heaven!"

Niecey said...

There's no cheese sauce heaven? Then where does all the good cheese sauce go when it dies?

Rene said...

thats my boy.

Kinsleys5 said...

Ewww, OK that's just nasty! (Oh the joys I have to look forward to in a few months)