Monday, December 8, 2008

Say "thanks"; this Christmas



I'm a pacifist, I'm anti war. A naive viewpoint perhaps, but I think the world needs some to be peacemakers and some to warriors.

Whatever your political views, the fact remains that many folks' brothers, sons, fathers and loved ones are away from home this Christmas, risking their lives. And whether the war is right or wrong, these folks deserve a morale boost and a word of appreciation from back home.

I like how I heard it worded recently,
"If you don't stand behind our troops....feel free to stand in front of them"


So here's a super duper easy way to send a message of thanks this Christmas to a troop. It takes 3 seconds and is completely free. Click to choose a design of a Christmas card,click to choose a message or write your own, and click send. Xerox will print is and mail it. Painless for us. Take 3 second please and click a couple buttons today. Say Thanks here



No comments: