Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kids' Quotes Of The Day

Kaya:-

"Mum, when you smile you're pretty. I mean, when you're angry you're I-Love-You kind of pretty but when you smile you're the real kind of pretty. "

Then a couple hours later, she cringed and confessed
"I feel like I sort of want to take back what I said about you being pretty....sorry. I still love you though".


Lana:-

sings, " What's gonna work? - team work. What's gonna work? - team work."
Kaya and Zoe join in singing and Lana screams,
"NO I WANT TO SING IT ALL BY MYSELF!!"
She kind of missed the spirit of the song I guess.


Zoe:-

points at Christmas tree - "crispy tree"

And as I was feeding Glenn and noticed something on his head I asked Zoe, "Why does Glenn have chocolate on his head"
She replied, "Because, you feeding Genn."

Dunno why it's a reason for chocolate, but I had never heard her say because before and it sounded way cute. She's been saying it all afternoon now, since noticing how tickled I was with it.



1 comment:

snobound said...

Lana's was the best! We laughed out loud at that one.