Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rudolf

Rudolf, Oh Rudolf his nose
By Kaya Docherty – 6 years old


Rudolf, his nose so bright
Rudolf, it fills the sky with light
Rudolf, he carries Santa to the children while they’re sleeping in their beds

Rudolf, Rudolf, the others laugh because his nose is bright
But it fills the sky with lots of light
Rudolf, Rudolf, what a kind reindeer – he should earn a present too

Rudolf, Rudolf, he carries Santa to the top of the roof
So he can send children presents

Rudolf, Rudolf I love him so
But no one knows

Rudolf, Rudolf, everyone sees
But they are going to sometimes sneeze

Rudolf, Rudolf everyone knows
That he shines wherever he goes

Rudolf, Rudolf, what a kind reindeer
When people see him, everyone cheers

Rudolf, Rudolf, his nose is so bright
He helps me in the night
So I can see
When I’m scared he comes to me

Rudolf, Rudolf, thank you so
But we have to go



No comments: